- PHOTOS: Chinua Achebe’s Body Arrives In Nigeria.
- Official NYSC 2012 Batch ‘B’ Passing Out Programme Of Activities.
- Relief Fund: Ijegun Fire Victims Get N81m.
- Lagos Flood: Primary School Pupils Feared Dead!
- Exclusive Backstage Photos From Nollywood Movie “Widows Cult” Where All Actresses Have No Hair!
- 100 Farmers, Children and Women Slaughtered In TIV/Fulani Bloodbath.
- Lionel Messi’s Movie Debut To Be Released Before 2014 World Cup.
- United Global Resources Limited (UGRL) : IT Empowerment Scholarship 2013.
- Exclusive Photos: Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Renew Wedding Vows.
- Married Abuja Based Female Artiste, Gina, Pays $85,000 Surgery Fee For Angelina Jolie Lips.
Reasons Why Nigerian Women Were Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World.
Survey conducted by condoms manufacturer Durex has revealed Nigerian women ranked most unfaithful in the world compared to other countries. According to the survey, 62% of Nigerian women have confessed to being unfaithful and admit betraying their partners.
From the survey it was also revealed that Thailand has the world’s highest percentage of unfaithful men. This results corresponds with the outcome for Thailand women as they rank 2nd position right after Nigerian women. 59% of Thailand women have admitted to cheating and being unfaithful to their partners.
The survey was based on interviews with over 30,000 people in 36 countries.
Malaysian men were recorded to have atleast 3 different sexual partners in their life while men from Singapore have over 16 which is the largest in Asia.
Russian women were ranked fourth while singaporeans occupied the fifth position.
Below is the result from the survey for unfaithful men.
First Position – Thailand – 54%
Second Position – South Korea – 34%
Third Place – Malaysia – 33%
Fourth Place – Russia – 32%
Fifth Position – Hong Kong – 29%
Personally i believe this survey should be taken lighly and should not be used to judge all Nigerian women.
But why do you think Nigerian women ranked most unfaithful partners in the world? Any specific reasons? Please share your opinions/thoughts and ideas in the comment section below. I look forward to read what you have to say.