- PHOTOS: Chinua Achebe’s Body Arrives In Nigeria.
- Official NYSC 2012 Batch ‘B’ Passing Out Programme Of Activities.
- Relief Fund: Ijegun Fire Victims Get N81m.
- Lagos Flood: Primary School Pupils Feared Dead!
- Exclusive Backstage Photos From Nollywood Movie “Widows Cult” Where All Actresses Have No Hair!
- 100 Farmers, Children and Women Slaughtered In TIV/Fulani Bloodbath.
- Lionel Messi’s Movie Debut To Be Released Before 2014 World Cup.
- United Global Resources Limited (UGRL) : IT Empowerment Scholarship 2013.
- Exclusive Photos: Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Renew Wedding Vows.
- Married Abuja Based Female Artiste, Gina, Pays $85,000 Surgery Fee For Angelina Jolie Lips.
Existence & Exact Location Of The G-Spot Found At Last!
After several years of research and myths, Dr. Adam Ostrzenski has finally completed the journey started centuries ago by researchers/scientist before him. He has finally discovered the location of the G-Spot, the long-conjectured trigger for enhancing female orgasm.
By inspecting the six distinct layers that make up the women’s vaginal wall, the Florida gynecologist said some small grape-like clusters of erectile tissues are housed in a sac between the vaginal wall’s fifth layer and the sixth.
An 83 years old woman in Warsaw Medical University, Deparment of Forensic Medicine was dissected during the course of this research. The dissection took over 7 hours before Dr. Adam could successfully locate the elusive source of female sexual satisfaction.
The study and discovery has received several criticism and credits alike one of which is from a distinguished professor in the Department of Psychology known as Barry Kamisaruk. Barry who is also a Behavioural Neuroscientist believes the study contains unwarranted conclusions from tissue samples and Dr. Adam may have discovered a new disease such as a tumor but definately not the g-spot.
Dr. Adam Ostrzenski was quoted saying ‘ I have just put my toes in water‘. He plans to go back to Warsaw in May to perform more anatomical studies. Whether this is the G-spot or not we shall find out from more research but nonetheless it is safe to conclude that a new part of the female anatomy has been discovered.